[bksvol-discuss] Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 03:00:53 EDT

Hi guys. Is it bad to reject a book for messed up pagination? I have a
book that's supposed to be 250 pages but it's 482 and I don't know where the
extra page breaks are. The text is good, though. I just don't know where
there  are breaks that shouldn't be because many page numbers are missing. Some
are  there, some not, and since there are extra breaks, it'll be really hard
to  figure out where there should and should not be breaks. Can I reject
the book  but put in the comments that I recommend the person just fix the
pagination and  then resubmit since the test is so pristine? Or should I just
try to fix all the  pagination myself? Thanks.
Megan

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)