[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:24:48 -0500

You always have the option of returning it to the cue. Of course adding a comment that the pagination is messed up. Someone else with lots of time and patience might really like to fix up this book.

What I usually do with a book that I downloaded and discover something about it that is bad, but fixable, is to check the book history page. If several folks have already tried and returned it, then I reject it, but, if I'm the first or second proof reader to check it out, I return it.

I really wish the folks using Kurzweil v11 would learn to set their settings properly. A book with messed up pagination is a bear to fix, if it is fixable at all.

Just my thoughts.

Bob