[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 19:21:24 -0500

Bob,
        Bookshare told me to.  These are hard and not soft linebreaks.
                        RKP

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

>>> "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/9/2009 6:54 PM >>>
I don't think you want to get rid of line breaks. That's usually how your
editor or notetaker knows where a new paragraph begins. If you delete them
you will have a very long paragraph.

Bob