[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:50:02 -0400

Pagebreaks are shown in the braillenote by the ed sign in one cell and f in the next cell.

E.
At 06:06 PM 6/9/2009, you wrote:
Hmmm. I wonder when I use the command in the BrailleNote to move down a page which type it moves down to, a soft page break or a hard one. I can't see the screen enough to tell the difference by looking. I'll just hope that most of the books I validate already have page numbers and then I won't really have to worry about it, right?
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 3:01:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx writes: PS I'm not sure how to tell with a screen reader or Braille, but if you can see the screen, in Word, a hard page break is a dotted line that says Page Break in the middle of it. A soft page break is just a dotted line without those words.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Prophet by Faye Kellerman

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir>See yours in just 2 easy steps!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4142 (20090609) __________