[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:25:48 EDT

Yeah, great scan but twice as long. What did your note say? I got  nothing.

In a message dated 6/9/2009 12:22:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Megan:
Was one of the books you rejected  about  Mike Lowell the baseball player?
I thought I saw you were editing it and I got  a note on it.
Amber
Book blog:
_http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/_
(http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/)
I  have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John  Adams
E-Mail: _amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx)

steps!