[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:29:27 EDT

Well, it turns out at least one of the two books was fine, I was just
looking at the soft page breaks, so if Amber wants to resubmit it, I can
validate it since I know what to do now. I'm not sure if this was the same
issue
with the other. It was called When Will There be good News. Hopefully, the
person resubmits it, too, but you'd be more than welcome to validate it if
it  interests you. Otherwise, I can do it. I probably looked at the soft page
breaks  with that one, too. Oops. I didn't know how to find the hard ones,
but thanks to  all you guys, I do now!
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 4:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Somehow I missed, or ffrgot, the book title. If it interests me and  I can
get the book from the library I'll proof it when I have finished the  ones I
have now.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to  the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites  below

Wish List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being  Scanned List: