[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 07:20:30 -0400

Unless you have extreme amounts of patience, I vote to reject.
Adding extra page breaks is a feature os k1000 if improperly configured in version 11. Be sure to mention this in your note in case the submitter needs to fix such settings.

E.

At 03:00 AM 6/9/2009, you wrote:
Is it bad to reject a book for messed up pagination? I have a book that's supposed to be 250 pages but it's 482 and I don't know where the extra page breaks are.