[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Scan quality for blind vs other types of disabled bookshare readers

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:14:51 -0500

Sounds good. I won't worry about the fonts then. I can just concentrate on
getting top notch text quality, protecting headers from the stripper, making
sure all my blank lines are where they should be and all the page numbers and
page breaks are included. That is certainly enough to keep me occupied. <smile>

Evan