[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Scan quality for blind vs other types of disabled bookshare readers

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:08:28 -0700

Hi, Jamie,

It was more a test of JAWS.  I wanted to give people a chance to try the
settings with JAWS, and hear what it sounded like to have colors and fonts
announced.

I promise I won't write in yellow again.  I just couldn't think what colors
to choose. <Smile>

PS:  I don't know if people know this, but you can hold down Insert and
press F5, and JAWS will tell you the color of the character you're on.

  _____