[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Scan quality for blind vs other types of disabled bookshare readers

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:13:10 -0800 (PST)

Lori, as a sighted reader, I think there is no advantage to having the first
letter of a chapter enlarged or the first line of print in the chapter in all
caps.  I suppose some may feel it helps to signify the new chapter, but the
chapter heading does that just as well for me.

  That enlarged first letter is always a pain to scan.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!