[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've had the ssame experience many times, Lori. When I finish proofing a book,
which I proof by reading, I do a final spell-check and a final pagination
check. I've found that I either forgot to number a page or numbered one twice
--this has happened enough times, usually because I got so interested in
reading the book that I forgot to notice the page number, that no matter how
long the book and how dreary the task facing me seems, I don't skip it, but
heave a sigh and do it.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: