[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:42:04 -0500

I downloaded the book LOVING FRANK and since I use kurzweil, the page numbers were there but I downloaded a book I did KISS OF THE NIGHT and I knew the page numbers were there and you guessed it no page numbers. They are in the file I have. Go figure so it isn't a kurzweil problem if one book has them and the other one doesn't. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454