[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:26:02 -0400

To what book are you referring here?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kenneth Cross
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:18 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  Well, I just got back from a vacation, so I will check and repl in more
detail.  However, while I was away, a book called PLAYLAND was approved by
BookShare. That book has about 486 actual pages, beginning at 1 and going to
486.  The book on BookShare contains less than 400 pages. I have not checked
the Daisy pages, but I will.  Meanwhile, you might want to check how a book
with almost 500 pages contains less than 400 in the Braille format.  I will get
back tomorrow with more info.--- Original Message -----