[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:58:56 -0700

Thanks, Shelley, I will try. I was just feeling a little annoyed because I think I have been doing something wrong when I have tried to work so hard to put up the best work I can. It is very discouraging. A lot of volunteers aren't even on this list, and do not know or don't feel obliged to wade through all the stuff on the Tips page. So because of the processing tools not being designed with ease of use in mind for typical people, it would not be at all surprising if most books are not formatted properly or are missing chapter headers or page numbers or other things.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>