[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:18:32 -0400

Well, I just got back from a vacation, so I will check and repl in more detail.
 However, while I was away, a book called PLAYLAND was approved by BookShare.
That book has about 486 actual pages, beginning at 1 and going to 486.  The
book on BookShare contains less than 400 pages. I have not checked the Daisy
pages, but I will.  Meanwhile, you might want to check how a book with almost
500 pages contains less than 400 in the Braille format.  I will get back
tomorrow with more info.--- Original Message -----