[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:49:49 -0600

Oh, I think my last message got cut off.  I was reading the HTML copy of A
History of Christianity by Paul Johnson.  I was helping my husband right his
term paper in his Christian history lass, and I noticed the page numbers
were in the text of the copy I was reading.  It was very helpful.  Thank you
bookshare!

Kasondra Payne