[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:06:32 EDT

Put them at the top. It would be good to do a little research to at least
infer where the page numbers begin. Many sites that give bibliographical
information about the book in question will include a page count and, possibly,
the number of Arabic and Roman numbers.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers?
Date:
6/1/2009 8:55:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
Megmil85@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering where I put the page numbers when I'm
proofreading a book, at the top or the bottom? And, since I don't have the
original
book to go buy, do I just start at 1 where the actual text goes and just
assume each pagebreak is where it should be and go forward from there? Thanks.

Megan
----

An Excellent Credit Score is 750.
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

We found the real ‘Hotel
California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore
WhereItsAt.com.
(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Where-Its-At?ncid=emlcntnew00000007)