[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:16:40 EDT

I included it, but even if I didn't, it'd make it even shorter than it is
listed as being on Amazon. I checked the ISBN's and they match up. Maybe on
Amazon's page count they include all pages, not just the actual text?

In a message dated 6/1/2009 7:14:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Megan:
If it's Halloween rain, did you include the  matter at the back, at least I
think there was back matter.  I don't  think that counts in the page total.
 this book also came from a library  if I recall, so the book page numbers
may be different for library  editions.  I can't tell where the page numbers
are supposed to go,  though, as the paper quality isn't great or if the
book even had page numbers,  as I scanned a few pages and didn't get any page
numbers.
Amber
Book blog:
_http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/_
(http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/)
I  have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John  Adams
E-Mail: _amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx)

Steps!