[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers

  • From: Barbara J Wagreich <bjw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 01:37:31 -0400

Hi:

I have a book of poems I wnat to submit. the page nubmers are at the bottom of each page. How do I enter the page nubmers so they won't get stripped out in the conversion process to daisy and braille formats?

Also the back cover page has relevant info. where do I insert this info? at the end of th e book?

Thanks,
Barbara Wagreich