[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:19:10 -0700

If I got a book like that, I would contact the scanner and find out why there
aren't any page numbers. I think that's a lot to put on a proofreader, and if I
didn't get a satisfactory answer from the scanner, I would reject the book for
that reason. I both scan and proofread so I don't think I'm being too harsh in
this regard. Jill