[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:48:22 -0500

Hi Lori!

What I am getting in the habit of doing is putting each number in the clipboard as I go along so that if there is a page number missing, I can paste in the last one and then increment it up one to get the current page number and then put the page number I just incremented up in the clipboard so that number is ready if I need it. It works for me as long as I dont forget to put each successive number in the clipboard.

Debby

At 05:53 AM 10/25/2009, Lori wrote
That's it exactly. I get so caught up reading I lose track of numbering and then have to go back and look at the last number, etc.

Lori

From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page numbering
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 2:43 PM
Hi all,

At this point I have been adding in page numbers by hand
making sure to have a blink line above and below. I'm
currently working on Douglas Winter's "Clive Barker: Dark
and Fantastic" which is over 600 pages. I'm reading through
it so can add missing numbers by hand, but wanted to ask if
there is another method that I am not aware of besides
manually adding them.

Thanks for help in advance.

Lori

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________