[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:33:23 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know of any way. Someone once said Word had a way to put the page
numbers in automatically. Either I tried it once and it didn't work or I didn't
try it.

I do what you do. The only problem with that is that at times I got so involved
with the story that I either numbered the same page twice or misnumbered, or
forgot to put in a number. I found out because after I finish proofing a book
by reading I do a final spell-check and then a final page numbering check, by
hitting the page up and down arrows.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: