[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:06:10 -0700

Hi Lori,

I'm sorry to say that if page numbers don't scan, there isn't any other way
to get them into the file other than adding them by hand.  Word has a tool
that adds page numbers, but they don't stick in rtf files.  So, thanks for
being patient adding missing page numbers.  Like so many of the tasks we do,
it is tedious, but is also appreciated by readers later on down the line.
That keeps me going when I'm feeling mind numbed by a particularly tedious
task.

Thank you for persevering!

Mayrie