[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:05:51 -0500

Hi Mayrie!

Thanks for more helpful suggestions.  I am learning so much from this list.

Since those pages I deleted might have the title in a funky font on one and the other might be blank, should I paste them at the beginning of the book the way they were? I am not working off of the downloaded copy, but back-ups for each day's work with the date in it's title.

Also, should I put lowercase Roman numerals on each page that doesn't have a number in the hard copy as you do? I do not have a hard copy of the book I am proofreading.

Debby

At 11:14 PM 10/26/2009, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Mayrie