[bksvol-discuss] Page numbering

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:43:07 -0400

Hi all,

At this point I have been adding in page numbers by hand making sure to have a blink line above and below. I'm currently working on Douglas Winter's "Clive Barker: Dark and Fantastic" which is over 600 pages. I'm reading through it so can add missing numbers by hand, but wanted to ask if there is another method that I am not aware of besides manually adding them.

Thanks for help in advance.

Lori