[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:18:36 -0500

Hi Cindy!

I am blind.

No, I don't have a copy of the book and was unfamiliar with it until I downloaded it. On the book description, it said it was Submitted By: Sharon Hughey, so, maybe if you are on the list, Sharon, you could let me know if there are to pages missing along in the book. I have put notes to myself where I think they are, which, of course I will remove before I check in the book.

Debby

At 02:06 AM 10/26/2009, Cindy wrote
Debby, are you sighted or blind? Do you have the print book to work from and perhaps a sighted friend or partner who can look at the book and tell you about the preliminary pages and where the numbering starts? If not, there are many of us who fortunately are sighted and if we can get the same edition of the book that uou're proofing will be happy to hslpe you out.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List