[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:38:15 -0500

Oh, even then I had it wrong. In other words, he holds the stick across his body very low and then tips it right or left to help keep balance. I was thinking he held it straight up and in that case there would not be much of the pole touching the wire. Finally, the light goes on! (smile)

Reggie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>