[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:41:48 -0600

Cindy,

After thinking for a few minutes I can visualize a man being way way up
high, and Shelley helped me with that.  What I am unable to visualize is how
he would hold the balancing pole?  I assume he woouldn't lift it since it
was so long, but is that right?  And how is it positioned in relation to the
cable on which he is walking?  Did his friends hold it, one in one tower and
another in the other tower?  Those are the things I cannot imagine..

hth,

Sue S.