[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:31:27 -0500

My mother told me and I agree, that there are no stupid questions.  And I
let people know if they are two personal.

Smile.

And I can't answer your first question because I have a progressive eye
disorder, which meant I saw a lot as a kid, including line drawings and
simple illustrations.

The hard thing though is now looking at books that just two or three years
ago, I could read, laboriously but I could read, and look at the
illustrations, and enjoy them.

Ah, but such is life and the band plays on.

Smile.  There are some definite advantages to being blind, not looking at
Road Kill, and blood and goar in horror flicks come to mind.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com