[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:56:04 -0500

Actually he held it in both hands. and held it "across" the wire, so he
could use it to balance with.

Gives him better balance because of its size.

His friends didn't hold it.

The pole was "perpendicular" to the cable.

Smile.  does that help.  smile.  I have seen and had described  similar
poles but not as long in circuses.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council