[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:04:17 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, you're right. Across the wire is a much
better word than perpendicular, which could have meant
up and down, rising from the cable, rather than across
the cable. I think I'd better send you my descriptions
to read and check before sending the book back with
them.  And/or read them a second or third time
carefully.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com