[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:49:30 -0800 (PST)

It's my fault, Reggie, for saying the pole was
perpendicular instead of across the wire. I wasn't
thinking at the time that it could be perpendicular
both across and up and down. Fortunately, Shelley
explained that it was across, and then Gerald gave the
much better description of how and where it's held.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com