[bksvol-discuss] ranked spelling

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:39:57 -0800

Hi gang,

I have been submitting books for some time now and I know I have been getting them better as I go along. I spend a lot more time getting all the garbage out that shows up on some pages for some reason or other. I am using k1000 version 9.2 and windoweyes 5.0. I have never used spellcheck or ranked spelling. Unfortunately I don't have a very good idea of what they really are or do. I am the one who sent in the book "half a life", and have seen some emails going back and forth today about a lot of words that had spaces in them. I wasn't even aware of that problem while reading it back to check it. Now, I have never done rank spelling before and couldn't figure out much about it from the manual. Could anybody who knows a lot more than I do give me some simple steps to take to use that so my submissions could be less trouble for the validators? Thats jusst a part of k1000 that I haven't used in the several years I have had it.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California