[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:05:26 -0600

Oh, I remember the Wallenda tragedy.  They were in a pyramid on the wire,
with ppoles to hold thhem.  A girl was on top of the seven member pyramid.
One of the  men on the bottom didn't feel well and was advised by oone of
the others noot to appear, but he insisted.  When the pyramid of people were
going across the wire, the man who wasn't feeling well said something to the
effect that he coouldn't hold his end of the pole anymore, dropped it, and
crashed to the ground.  That is how the tragedy started.

Sue S.