[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man Who Walked Between the Towers

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:11:43 -0600

I can appreciate Towers better since you told me about the sculpture and the
balancing pole.  It is amazing.  And to think that while he was up there
police came and told him he was arrested.  It's a wonder he didn't get
scared and fall!

Snowflake Bentley is very beautiful.  The words "speak" if that makes sense.
I, too, love snow when it is falling and when it feels fluffy under my feet
because I am the first to walk on that particular place.

Sue S.