atw: Re: To press while... or hold?

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:12:18 +1100

Quoting Bruce:
====================
Brian's comments were aimed at the statements being made by Sheetal and
while truncated, weren't rude, offensive or personal in my eyes - maybe
blunt or abrupt would be a better choice of words. Anyway, his comments were
phrased as if he were bluntly speaking to another person face to face and
this is often done that way on this list.

Well, if I'm in the minority who finds that method of communicating insulting
and offensive, I'll just have to build a rule so I can ignore it.

Bruce, your comments express your opinion in a manner that is polite, yet tells
me that I'm wrong - that's fine, I have no problems with that.

Sorry for annoying the list...

Geoff