[audacity4blind] Re: new member

  • From: Mohamed <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:06:11 -0500

I am using NVDA for this, by the way.

On 3/3/2015 5:54 PM, Vitor Ferreira wrote:

    Hello.

You can either define start and end of a selection with the aid of the selection bar where you specify a time range, ore move your cursor to the desired location and use left and right brackets to do that. If you are using a keyboard other than US, these bracket keys probably will not work. So, go to preferences, choose keyboard, then specify those keys how you like. Mine are g for start and h for end of a selection. Hope that works fine for you.

On 03/03/2015 22:23, Mohamed wrote:
Hi everyone, I am Mohamed, and I am a new member of this list. I have been using audacity for a while now, and I'm interested in finding out more about it. I'd like to ask a question as well. How exactly do I mark start and endpoints in audacity, so, for example, I can apply an effect only to that part of the track that I have marked and not the whole thing.?
Thanks.