[audacity4blind] Re: new member

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:25:02 -0600

I should point out an error in the presentation. I repeatedly incorrectly
referred to one of the sample rates I discussed.  The correct sample rate
is twenty two thousand fifty.

Also, I said that you can create a file that you can record with that is
two hours in length.  I should rather have said that it's better not to go
much beyond an hour.  While I used to use a two hour file, I had annoying
problems I had to work around when I loaded such a long file into Sound
Recorder.  It's a much better idea to work with shorter files of about an
hour, maybe a little longer, and then join them using another program such
as Audacity.

Gene