[audacity4blind] Re: new member

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:27:07 +0700

Hi all
1. Folow by Jean's tutorial, I found the mp3 direct cut is very useful
;;2. suggest for Jacob's issue: I use to use studio recorder (www.aph.org) or goldWave (www.goldwave.com) to record my audio, save as wave file, and use Audacity to do something like compress, boot base etc
Note:
Studio recorder is a special program developed by American printing house for the blind. Its hotkeys similar to audacity, and some feature similar to mp3direct cut. So you can find it very useful if you want to do something like cut a very small part of file. Both of these are not free, but I'd like to talk about it because I used to record my matirials for afew year, and feel so comfortable of editting it. I think we could combine one of this with Audacity, like Jean did it with mp3DirectCut. For studio Recorder, I have some English matirials beside its manual. So please e-mail me off list if you'd like to learn more.
Sorry because this e-mail might be off topic of Audacity.
Thanks for reading
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>