[audacity4blind] new member

  • From: Mohamed <malhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:23:27 -0500

Hi everyone, I am Mohamed, and I am a new member of this list. I have been using audacity for a while now, and I'm interested in finding out more about it. I'd like to ask a question as well. How exactly do I mark start and endpoints in audacity, so, for example, I can apply an effect only to that part of the track that I have marked and not the whole thing.?

Thanks.