[audacity4blind] Re: new member

  • From: Louise May Fami <may.fami@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:35:08 +0800 (SGT)

Good day Jean,

Thank you for sending the tutorial. At least now I know how to do the basic
editing. I have a question about vocal remove. I listened to the tutorial but I
can't find the vocal remove in the effects menu. Do I have to change something
in the settings before I find it??

Thanks in advance
May

                                Louise May Fami