[audacity4blind] Re: new member

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:21:20 -0600

Here is the correct link. the link I sent before is to an earlier
presentation I did on an old version of Audacity.

Here is the link to the Sound Recorder presentation and the program
itself.  Sorry about the error.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25812011/Sound%20Recorder%20Presentation%20and%20Sound%20Recorder%20program.zip

Gene