[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC2 is now available

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:53:43 +1100

Richard Hughes wrote:

I'm thinking of doing the same for Fedora -- pushing in the udev
changes, ripping out the custom libusb stuff and that sort of thing.
Would it be okay for me to generate a tarball called
hargyll-1.1.0-rc2? so people don't get confused? I can use any other
prefix or suffix (or name) if you want.

I think it is important that if it is changed in a way that could
materially affect the functionality, that it be clearly distiguished
from what I am offering from the ArgyllCMS website.