[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC2 is now available

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:20:00 +1100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

However, please do note, I did include a small patch, to extra smooth
the shapers...

Hi,
        I'm not very happy about the idea that there is something
called "ArgyllCMS 1.1.0 RC2" out there that doesn't actually behave
exactly like ArgyllCMS 1.1.0 RC2. Could you provide the test case(s) that
prompted this change (or point them out to me) please ? Did you notice
that I made a change in this area (xicc/xfit.c) between RC1 and RC2 ?
How did that affect your test case(s) ?