[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.1.0 RC2 is now available

  • From: Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:38:20 +0100

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Small note:
>
> I'm currently patching argyll because I can't control shaper
> smoothness via a commandline parameter.
>
> When 1.1.0 is released I plan to do a argyll-release PPA, with an
> unmodified build...
>
> Regards,
> Pascal de Bruijn

I think that's a wise decision. Tools like colprof should definitely
not behave differently.

Personally I like to apply a small eyecandy patch for linux. :-)

ltg@ltg-desktop:~/src/Argyll_V1.1.0_RC2/plot$ diff plot.c plot.c-orginale
29c29
< #define LTHICK 1.8                    /* Plot line thickness */
---
> #define LTHICK 1.2                    /* Plot line thickness */
1990c1990
<       XSetLineAttributes(mydisplay, mygc, 1, LineOnOffDash, CapButt,
JoinBevel);
---
>       XSetLineAttributes(mydisplay, mygc, 0, LineOnOffDash, CapButt,
> JoinBevel);

Se attached screenshoot.
It still not as smooth and nice as the mac osx version (1)  , but I
think it's somewhat better.

1
http://digitalproof.info/argyll/black_gen/fakeread/xicclu_-g_-kp_0_0.15_1_1_0.65_-fif_-ir_F40fake300.png

Regards