[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:01:45 -0400

Larry,
You need to use your caps where appropriate...makes it easier to read
sentences..
Theft of services comes to mind.
904-292-2538 is the number to ABS
They handle any bad checks I get. I have less than two per year, but when I get
them, they go to this
place, which in turns debits the account.
I'm not sure how they would handle this, but you could ask.
A check is a legal binding contract no matter where you live. No one can cancel
that once the signature is
there.

Jeff
--