[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "EUGENE SAUNDERS DBA, SAUNDERS T V" <saunders125@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:28:28 -0700

In some areas you can turn it over to the police for writing bad checks. It is
true people will try these scams a lot but we need to stop it in anyway
possible. last time I had a check like this I had to send a 10 day registered
letter of intent to turn it in as a bogus check and the customer came in before
that and paid it.
Gene