[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:10:33 -0500

This is not usually true.  I found that most of these people were over the
top a holes had few friends---and those friends they had KNEW they were
Aholes.  My policy was (in the bad cases) was I didn't want the buisness of
anyone that would call these people their friends.  I had a good enough
buisness at the time and didnt need the grief.  I guarentee you that the guy
that got the free antenna still griped about it.  that is the liberal
welfare mentality.  BTW  My shop was right next to a fairly active pawn shop
for the last 6 years I was open.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi