[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:49:40 -0400

Russ;

        I haven't had many, 3 in 25 years. But these days it's hard
enough to make an honest living, and I would just follow up for
principle.

        We are normally considered the crooks in the trade, bouncing or
stopping a Check without justification stinks.;-)

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ontario-Canada