[TechAssist] Re: FYI SSB board = Philips

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:48:38 -0400

Does this set have the small SSB which installs similar to computer memory?
If so, sometimes the SSB is okay but the problem is in the connector socket
or with dirty pins on the SSB connector itself, especially if the symptom(s)
are intermittent.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager